The 25th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN25) will take place at the City Campus of the University of Antwerp on February 5-6, 2015.
- 2015-02-10: Photos are available
- 2015-01-28: Book of Abstracts is available
- 2015-01-22: Programme is online
- 2015-01-11: Online registration has closed
- 2014-12-12: Notifications of acceptance were sent out
- 2014-12-05: Registration is now open!
- 2014-12-05: First details on programme available
- 2014-11-25: Our invited speaker will be Tony Veale (UCD)
- 2014-10-09: Call for Abstracts online
- 2014-07-29: CLIN 25 website online
STIL Thesis Prize
Since 2009, STIL sponsors a prize for a master thesis that describes high quality research in computational linguistics or its applications. This prize of 1000 euro will be awarded on a yearly basis during the CLIN meetings. More information can be found here.
- Walter Daelemans
- Guy De Pauw
- Mike Kestemont
- Ben Verhoeven
- Janneke Van de Loo